POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Photon Express - PhotonExpress.jpg (0/1) : Re: Photon Express - PhotonExpress.jpg (0/1) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:14:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Photon Express - PhotonExpress.jpg (0/1)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 6 Apr 1999 22:01:44
Message: <370AAE5A.85126901@aol.com>
There was an artist who did something similar to this, no idea the name,
locomotive surrealism thing. Gee, I don't know art... oh I know what I'm
thinking of, the train coming out of a fireplace painting (still don't
know any names).
Funny this would remind me of that.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe